If you are interested in volunteering your time and expertise, the Philadelphia Global Water Initiative is delighted to have you. Together, we can continue helping others find access to safe water and adequate sanitation. The following are leadership opportunities which you can get inolved in:
- Hire an Executive Director to continue our growth. We need major contributions to make this happen. Please contact Angelita Fasnacht-Cuellar, President, for more details – email@example.com
- Support projects in developing countries. Click here for examples of these projects. All contributions will go to the project of your choice and can be sent to Dr. Christiaan Morssink, Treasurer, at Fairmount WaterWorks Interpretive Center , c/o Philadelphia Global Water Initiative , 640 Waterworks Drive, Philadelphia, Pa. 19130
- Support PGWI Water Ambassadors Program lead by Hassan Ammar, PGWI Vice President for Student Leadership [firstname.lastname@example.org ]. This program provides tools to high school and university students so that they can talk to their peers about global water/sanitation issues. Contributions to support this effort may also be sent to Dr Morssink at the above address.
- Click here for current 2012-2013 Research Opportunities for Students!
- We have a lot of student volunteer opportunities including website manager, marketing, social media, fundraising, PGWI conference opportunities. PGWI VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES 2012-2013 If you are interested, please contact Rupal Prasad, Program Manager and fill out our STUDENT VOLUNTEER INTEREST FORM.